Friday 3 July 2009

Theologians' 12 commandments

Those theologians who are teaching the Verbal Plenary Preservation like to pick and choose Bible verses:

The Theologian's 12 Commandments.

1. Sound like I like it, they like to quote their favorite verses, they only use those verses they like, to support their theological view points.

2. misqouting, the meaning is what I meant.

3. misinterprete the meaning, I like to put in my meaning into the scriptures.

4. slander those who do not agreed with them. They are the Neo-evangelical, neo-orthodox....

5. they wanted so much for the Perfect Bible, when they have it, in their hands, they do not believe 100% what the Bible says.

6. elders must be tamed under the great wings of KJV only!

7. deacons can slander the elder if they wanted to, what good name, I do not care what good name the elder has, I am the factor!

8. degree holders are better treated, PHD is higher than the coconuts trees.

9. do not drink a bit, but jeolous about the prick in others eyes.

10. I tell you again, tongue speaking is stopped, I tell you again, miracles are finished, I tell you again, Jesus only loved you when you are holding the KJV, the king's version. I tell you again. I am the best!

11. I tell you again, why, because I said so! I believe a Christians must not cast out a demon, let the demon stayed, and I said so, I am the theologian, you listen, if you do not like to listen, go away, I am the pastor, I tell you this, this constitue, that constitue, you must follow, because they are printed, did you see what I am seeing, listen here, I tell you again, I am the pastor, you must listen, obey me, more than obeying God, listen carefully,

12. I tell you again, why, because I like so and so! i do not like so and so because he is not like me! he is sturborn!

Notes:
By the way, do you believe in their so called commandments?

No comments:

Post a Comment