Thursday 16 July 2009

Be strong!~

Why you look so sad? Why I am so sad? Because I am sadden by divisions in BP Churches!

The Church in Corinth was facing so many, so many problems! From divisions to adultery, false apostles, lawsuit among brothers, marriage, food sacrificed to idol, abuse of freedom, disorder in tongue speaking, they do not know the important of spiritual gifts, why we must have head covering, what is holy communion, the truth of the resurrections of Christ is untold, the collections for God's people...etc!

So many problems! There were divisions among them!

PAUL SAID THEY ARE CARNAL CHRISTIANS, THEY ARE BABE IN CHRIST! THEY ARE NOT MATURE, HE DID NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO CONTINUE IN DOING THOSE THINGS!

What Paul wanted them to do is this, he wrote in the end of the 1 Corinthians, do not divide anymore,

1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
Do everything in love.

1 Corinthians 16:24

My love to all of you in Christ Jesus. Amen.


Even though they were facing problems, and divisions, Paul did not want them to divide among them! Paul wanted them to unite in Christ, in love.

Let go the divisions, let go the theological debates and quarrels,

I had a dream for BP, to see them unite in Christ, this is my dream, my hope to live and see that happened,

I do not have a heart to hate you! I do not have a heart to hurt you, say this to one another!

Do everything in love, my Rev, Dr, Theologians, and pastors!

Look to Jesus Christ, He rather died with the thieves, why? Because He did not want to die with the Pharisees and Scribes! He dislikes theological debates that divide the church!

Forgive one another, I bet my life for this!

Paul wanted the Corinthians to be strong in love, and in Christ!~

There is none that can divide us in Christ! Christ died for you!

Be strong my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment