Sunday 26 July 2009

The stern words for the Isrealites and the theologians!

Proverb 14:21

בָּז־לְרֵעֵ֥הוּ חֹוטֵ֑א וּמְחֹונֵ֖ן אַשְׁרָֽיו׃

مَنْ يَحْتَقِرُ صَاحِبَهُ يَأْثَمُ، وَطُوبَى لِمَنْ يَرْحَمُ الْبَائِسِينَ.

He who despises his neighbor sins,
but blessed is he who is kind to the needy.

What is this to do with us, it does, the Israelites are sinning, because they had despised the neighbour, the Palestines. Why they do not be kind to the needy now, after the terrorists are being fought, this is the time to give them the land if they come for peace making even for a short time.

This time the USA, UK and UN and the Palestian People will make a resolution, with the mandate given in 1948!

What is this to do with the Verbal Plenary Preservation? It does, the theologians who are teaching this Verbal Plenary Preservation are sinning, because they dispised their neighbour, and even their own kinsman, and these are sins that opened for all of us to see, and when I wrote this, I have washed my hands twice!

Yes, I am sinful, when I dispise any one of the neighbours! Lord, please help me to be humble! May God forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment