Saturday 11 July 2009

Stand!

I am writing in this blog silently, still seeking the truth, still there is a fear that this blog become avain, that I will be stoned to death by the theologians and those elders, in writing blog, in attacking the theologians, in saying things that they do not like to listen, and they say I am losing my mind!

Continue in writing this, so that I reach the point where I can make a conclusion finally, the Verbal Plenary Preservation. Some times I do not know how to write any more, nearly give up in seeking what is Verbal Plenary Preservation that split the BP churches, I stopped, resting for some time, I changed my blog address so many times, because there is dangers around! I Do not think I am all right even now, lets I am fallen down! There are times, when I was under the attack from the evil spirits and evil men, life is harder than I can imagined!

1 Corinthians 10:12
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Revelation 6:17
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

If I can stand another day in peace, great is my joy in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment