Friday 3 July 2009

An exorcise

Exorcise is needed!

Let me tell you an exorcise I came across, the victim was a Chinese young child, she was very thin and weak when I first met her. Very quite, speechless, but at another she run into troubles, crying and shouting without any reason!

People had a hard time in looking after her, and she has tremendeous strength in fightings, sometimes she pulled her hairs with a kind of strange depressed look.

I find there are some spiritual disturbances from her body. I prayed for her for someimes. Until one day I asked God to reveal to me, what went wrong with her. After that, the signals from the evil spirit become stronger and easier to notice. Then one day I asked her to come to stand in front of me, I wanted to speak to her, that moment, there is a pulse in my heart, eage me to pray for her, so I close my eyes to pray for her, that moment, when I was praying, the evil spirit show itself, or I see in my spirit, with my eyes closed.

The spirit which stayed in this small body was actually a giant, taller than all the human in this earth this moment, the head reached until the ceilling, with that instance cause me to react, I commanded the spirit to leave the child in the Name of the Lord, Jesus Christ, Amen. I commanded it, a few times, with much more determinations, with much stress, much inner strength, I commanded that tall creature to leave at once from this poor child. The spirit disappeared from my spirit sight. This went normal, the atmosphere became better, I was in a shock and chilling stage for a few days, take time to go over this exorcise.

I felt that one exorcise is very much the most heavry job for a man, never go to confront the spirit unless you are forced to, you must read the Bible, carry your soul in the higher plain in the Bible, Psalm 23! Pay much attention in meditation, in Bible readings.

That incident nearly take one year for me to recover fully from the impact of confronting a spirit in that small girl. I am weak in spiritual reality. The Bible is our spiritual sword, after that with many Bible readings, then my conditon become better! What a force we need to pray!

From that day onward, her condition improved, she becomes cheerful, talkative, happier. I am satisfied in praying for her. Look at one's eye, they can tells you a thousand stories in their eyes!

Lord, strengthen me, for another prayer, without prayer we are self defeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment