Monday 13 July 2009

The Church is a dangerous place!

The church is actually the people in Christianity, but there are some wolves in sheep clothings, they are not the sheep, they are the wolves! They are not the sheep which are following Christ, they are very gentle like that old pastor, you know who I meant, people said he was so good and so good, the most gentle men on earth they had ever met so far!

But I heard some things from his closest friend who knew him for more than 40 years, the pastor friend said this old pastor is actually an "old fox." He told me to be careful with him. So that is why I am writing this blog to refute those small foxes!

Later, I follow this old pastor's foot prints, to see if he is an "old fox" or not, and I saw some traces of the devil invasion in his life. He was once used by the Holy Spirit, but later he had fallen away from the fullness of the Holy Spirit, this can happened even to the greatest men in the history on earth, I am not excluded!

1. He asked his church to separate from other faithful churches, this is not biblical.

2. He stopped people from tongue speaking, sign and wonders, even exorcise, healing, this is another thing, and then he split the church because of these!

3. he had oppressed some young servants of Christ, in theological debates! He misled them into errors and endless fightings.

4. He is as gentle as a dove, but he is not a dove, he is not a wolf, but he had became a "old fox!" Many do not see this! Old fox!

There are many things I can write about this old fox, about his life and teachings, but better I don't waste my time in writing an old fox! This old fox has no tail! That is why people thought he is the good Shepherd.

You must be serious, yes, I am serious! I am also sometime misled by him, I also became a small little fox! Ruining the vineyard! May God change me! I do not want to be a little fox!

Fox, fox, fox, fox, fox, fox...one little fox!

Baa, baa, black fox, baa, baa, black fox, any any wool, any any wool...yes sir, yes sir, three bags full, one for the pastor, one for the dame, but none for the little boy cries down the drain!

That is why we need the sword! To defend the flocks from the foxes and the lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment