Tuesday 14 July 2009

Carnal Christians.

When we take a look on every Bible, most of their cover has these wording, "The Holy Bible." So far I had not come across any Bible has "The Perfect Bible" printed on the cover page. I believe the Bible is inspired and sacred.

Some one wrote pages about "there is no carnal Christian." They do not believe a true Christian has any trace of carnality in them, so he wrote Christian are spiritually not fit to be called a carnal Christian. He does not believe in a carnal Christian. But they kept on making divisions among Christian, and fight over this and that....they do not see this is a kind of carnal Christian.

But Paul wrote in this way, he said "division" is a type of carnality in Christian.

1 Corinthians 3:1
And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:3
For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?


1 Corinthians 3:4
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

Are you not carnal? You say there is no carnal Christian! But you continue in split, internal fighting, law suit, quarrels, strife, envying, divisions..... I put into another way, a carnal Christian like me is an unpolished and uncut diamond in a stone. I say this is about myself. Unpolished.

Is there so called carnal pastor? Think...when some of us say, I follow John Calvin, I follow Martin Luther, I follow John Wesley, I follow Cho Yong Gi, I follow the Bible, I follow Jesus Christ......and we strife over these Bible versions,

Are we following Jesus Christ?

Does John Calvin died for us on the cross to save us?

No comments:

Post a Comment