Saturday 11 July 2009

Laying hands!

The Bible tells us not to lay hands on anyone hastily, 1 Timothy 5:22, Do not lay hands on anyone hastily, nor share in other people’s sins; keep yourself pure.

2 Timothy 1:6, Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.

Through laying hands, sin was shared from a man to another man. Be careful!
Through laying hands, gift was passed from a man to another man. Be a Blessings!

I tell you another thing, that through laying of hands, sickness was healed. Acts 28:8, And it happened that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and dysentery. Paul went in to him and prayed, and he laid his hands on him and healed him.

Furthermore even before a man was healed, he may received the Holy Spirit through laying hands on a man. Acts 8:18, And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles’ hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money.

Hands are given so much power! Imagine that bear little hands that shake the world, mother's hands.

I tell you another thing, when a man laying hands on other, the evil spirit may jump on your hands! Those small little evil bugs! It depends on what purpose and on who we lay our hands! Take care!

ACTS 19:13 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, "In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out." 14 Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15 (One day) the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?" 16 Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

I met pastors with strange and evil "bugs" jumping in his body, and I can feel this and I can smell it! That is why I wrote here, to remind, I never believe for what I saw, and what I felt, spirit jumping in pastors which carrying sickness and torments, and I heard he was sing "hallelujah" aloud, shocking and rocking himself in laud "spiritual" songs, i do not understand this at all, why this things happened to him? I saw many "Christians" with evils spirit in their faces, i also do not understand why she or he is like that, smiling with double edges teeth, smiling with a weird smile. That appeared in a split of second, after that the woman returned to normal! No one else see this!

Pastors may sometime oppressed by evil force, under spiritual bondages, traumas, because they are living under sins! That is why the struggles! What am I going to do, living under this oppression, temptations have make a pastor and Christian to live under the grips of the evil powers! He may pretend to be someone for whole life! Like Judas Iscariat, he was loving money more than the Lord!

I had met pastors and elders with high degrees, but they are murderers! I met one of them, who can memories the whole Book of James, surprisingly, he even can memorise the Book of James in Greek, every word of it, every chapter of it, the word of God in his mouth, but he was attacked by the evil spirits at night, crying for helps, day in day out, I pitied him! In this I also do not understand, why? Maybe the pastors lived in secret sins!

I had met women with spirits hidden, until prayers and fasting revealed them, their true colors, but this I cannot tell you, I am afraid you will be frighten, scared. I had to pray and fast, if I do not, I am like a dead dog! And I am useless, even the glory of God has left me for sometimes, personal sins, glory of God may leave a man, but it is when I am reading the Bible, the glory of God returned to me a little while, hallowing my head, but another time, remember the glory of God is from God, come and go, sometimes, I am living in fears, nightmares, there was time when I was living in depression. When I am hating a man, there is darkness over my faces, over my head, who can help me?

I am a man, when I start to talk, man will left the room at once, I am a man who has no true friend on earth, I am a man who cannot talk this openly, that is why I wrote here as a references in future, for myself, and I am a man who are mourning for the theologians, and I am not better than all those men I mentioned earlier, those who has spiritual bugs, those who are oppressed, I am no better than any one of them, that is why I write here to remind me and warned me, in case you met these people, remember to pray for them, only by God's grace, we can help other, only by God's mercy I can lived until today. Lord Jesus Christ please come to help us! Please lay your hands on us, to heal us!

Man, we sometime slay a man with our bear hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment