Wednesday 15 July 2009

I tell you the truth

I tell you the truth, some one saw the theologians behaving like a murderer, they are not your theologians, you are in dangers! Pertain to be a civil crime which can be jailed and trials.

I prayed to God that God may preserved you who are living with them. I am worried that they will hurt and harm you like what they had done unto us.

It is God's mercy I can survived until today, and I wrote this into blog, that in this end time, the churches had become a dangerous place for the babes in Christ. Where there are wolves, foxes living among them.

O Lord, heavenly Father, please protect Your people in BP Churches, may the Lord grant them to able to lean onto You, and may You come to help them and protect them from dangers and harms, even from the theologians. God this is urgent, please hear my prayer and cries. In the most powerful Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment