Thursday 10 July 2008

The Theologian and snake

One day a woman said some nasty words in the public, she said if you meet a snake and a Indian, which one you will hit, she said you must hit the Indian, not the snake. In this she is saying that the Indian is more dangerous than the snake, this word reminded me about the false theologian who taught people false doctrine.

I asked me this question, if one day I meet a snake and a false theologian, which one you will hit first, you get what I meant. The false theologian is more dangerous than the king cobra, the venon of the false doctrine killed more than people than the snake itself.

Since, we are servant of God, I disagree with the woman, we cannot hit or strike, so we say, shu, shu, shu, chase away the snake and the false theologians. Shun the snake and false theologians, see the theologians are stronger than me.

They are happier than me. Oh God, comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment