Sunday 20 July 2008

Fire from heaven

"Father, in to Your hands I commit my spirit." This is the prayer, the Lord Jesus prayed on the cross.

One man prayed at night, "Lord, and I wanted to receive your Holy Communion, one day I asked your servant to came to give me the Holy Communion, Your servant sent me this news, he said to me, "You can come to the church to take the Holy
Communion, I am there, but the leaders in that church do not welcome you, so please
don't come"

The man heard with joy and then it turned into sorrows, he pray, "Lord, please give me your Body and Blood, but I do not want you to be cruxified for me again,
Lord, forgive me, it is because my sins, with my own hands, I had broken your body and pour out your blood, I hope you give your life to my me also,
now, I do not know where I am heading, But, in every thing give thanks, this is the will of God. Lord, Jesus Christ, you must do something, if you had heard this prayer, I know You had told me again and again, time is not yet,
but the time will be very soon. I pray Lord, do something tonight, Lord, comfort me to night."

The young man may saw this vain imagination that night, or the Lord had shown him a vision to this young preacher, the young man does not know, in that particular time of prayer, he saw a vision, that the army of fire already arrive at the church, just above the bell tower, they are waiting up there for a day and two, these armies of the Lord will go into the church any moment now. The young man saw there is a lot of fire on the armies, it is burning up in the air, just above the roof top of the church sancturay, the sky is lighten with the light of the fire,
The man pray again, "Lord, I did not want you to rain down fire from heaven to
them, Lord, but Lord please do something on them, so that I will be comforted."
But the Lord inspired the young man to search his own heart, is there any iniquity hidden, the young preacher sadly pray, "Lord, I had done iniquities, please forgive me."

After this, the Lord then open the window of heaven, completing the vision, a bright light shine out from the fire, the fire was gone, but the heavenly light was sent into the church sanctuary, onto the pulpit, immediately, there the sound of the trumpet was heard, the young man saw two men shaking hands at the back of the pulpit, the young man cannot see clearly who is shaking with whom in the vision, but the whole congregation applause, all of them stood up, they smile happily, the young preacher now understand that the wrath had turned into a blessing.
The younger man has learned a lessons that night, God will bless the church at the end. God is able to turn the wrath into a blessing. The young man cannot fully understand the meaning of the vision, or this is his own imagination, he pray again, "God, please tell me the meaning of this." There was no reply....but the young man know one thing for sure, he will fully be comforted. In the arm of the Lord in heaven one day.

Did you hear this calls before?

"Come you heavy ladden...."

"Come, you who are thirsty...."

"Come, you who are poor,

"Come to mercy seat of the Lord, to obtain mercies"

No comments:

Post a Comment