Sunday 20 July 2008

Look !




The human brain has not much differences in shape and colour, even weight, the OT said,

"The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearence, but the LORD looks at the heart." (1 Sam 16:7)

One day, "How do you know me?" Nathanael asked.

Jesus answered, "I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you." Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."(John 1:48-49)

God look into our hearts and know every things.

Are you still looking for a perfect Bible? But the Lord said, "Look, the harvest truly is plentiful." (Matthew 9:37)

And then the scripture says, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing." (1 Cor 13:2)

Do you have the love for the lost in the harvest ?

The harvest is crying out there....

No comments:

Post a Comment