Monday 5 October 2009

Who am I actually?

A 'half-bucket' Christian!

Not so matured, not so hard working, not so Spirit filled, not so clever, not so good looking, not so good, not so good in english and chinese, dialects, not so good in manners, not so good in preaching, not so good in relationships with the neighborhood, not so good in prayer, not so good in understanding, not so good in family life, not so good in finance, not so good in writing, not so good in honesty, not so good in computer, not so good in repairing, not so in temperaments, not so good in politics, not so good in education, not so good in all, and after all! I see myself, Nothing is good in me, that is why I am a F, rather a A man! I am a "not so good man!"

But I am so proud of my self! I like to show off to my sons and daughters, this is my biggest problem to me!

I am a hypocrite! Some time I am not so good, but some time I am bad, honestly! Really bad in temper, behaviors, bad in mode...characters! Ashame of myself until I meet the Lord face to face!

No..no..no, the Bible promised us a better life in world, even the best life a man can have, and even the eternal life after our death.

Lord, please give me some faith in You, let me find rest when I am praying to you!

Send me away, so that I may become a hardworking laborer for You. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment