Sunday 25 October 2009

The Persecution

Since the pastors and theologians came to knew about my blog, I had written with harsh words describing the Verbal Plenary Preservation, since I am a brethren in Christ, I am sorry to use those rough and harsh words! Being improper and impolite! May God forgive this puny little creature! Uncooked young man!

But then, without those harsh words, my blog will be seen without intensified means! But those tough words had drive the blog to the right direction, to refute!

And the theologians and their fellows are not happy with me, and they are angry with me, in their sermons they had mentioned about me? I think that I had to hide this blog from the public, and they may not come to accept this writing it is better for me to write this blog quietly. Hope they may not be provoked to do some foolish things, may God intervene this hours, when the days are in darkness, where God's people believed and trust in evil politicians and falsehood.

The theologians are persecuting us, may the Lord sent them away in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment