Friday 16 October 2009

The World will be ended!

The end of the world, is the ending of this mankind and generation, when we see Lord Messiah is coming in the sky.

And there are some do not believe in the end of this world, they say we are silly, scaring people offshore!

I am not make up a story here! We must fight that insurgent in the mountains with mission - "search and destroy!"

This is the way, the terrorists had done onto my family! I will not retaliate on to them, let my God be my captain! Let Him come and make a war for us! How many people must be killed to protect that corrupter!

The days for the terrorists in the Afghan is not long, search and destroy, go with fire from above, and let the people flee from the mountains and hills, and that rat will run for food, and that evil man will be captured and be killed! And the world will rejoice for his killing, because he is the terrorist!

In the spirit I see, smoke come out from the mountain, and I see that man is running for life! he is in fear! Search him now! With eyes from above! And you will see green pasture, it is where he will hide! Take him alive, but kill him if he is attacking you!

I do not know what is this, may be this in the game, "counter strike" in the end time!

No comments:

Post a Comment