Sunday 4 October 2009

Jesus' Words will never pass away!

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

It is after Jesus Christ informed to us about the situation of the end time, then he gave us this verse, verse 35!

Verse 35 is about His fulfilling Words, He means His promises are forever!

But why He says this after He gave us "the end time" forecast?

Jesus is indicating to the theologians, see that you prepared well to face the end time, rather than you fight and quarrel for Jesus Words!

Even you wanted that perfect TR so much so you hate even your brothers in Christ, but you have to wait after the end time plan is accomplished!

You must keep watching, look at the end time world events!

That few missing words, sway you away, in the end time?

And you are losing your mind when you see your brother face to face in the civil court! For you sue your brothers in Christ for those a few missing words!

I am ashame of you, when you say you are a theologian, a doctor! Because of you! I dare not say I am a theologians, not even dare to call myself a scholar, and not even a esteem over other, even dare not to eat with strangers when I was invited, rather I lived like a rat running on the street, every one shout, beat it, beat it! But you sue you own BP pastors in the civil court! Let me tear that attire of your theologian suit, but I can not tear your heart!

You sue you own BP pastor in the end time!

Can't you wait until the end time events happened one after another?

Where is your patient? Do you have any hope or trust, in Jesus' Words?

Laborers are few! We must pray for laborers!

The Lord never tell us that the theologians are few, the Lord never say, the scholars are few, He never say to us, the pastors are few, He haven't said the elders are few in the church! God called some to be, pastor, elders....teacher....! Even though they are needed, but laborers are few!

Who say this!

BUT THE LORD SAY, THE LABORERS ARE FEW!

we are all laborer for Christ!

ARE YOU THE LABORERS FOR CHRIST?

I see many like to be theologians, eating, drinking and killing!

Are you ashame of yourself, to be called a laborer, rather than a theologian in Christianity?

Even you are starting a seminary, it is because you are training the laborer for Christ!

verse 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Those who wanted to be the leaders in the the church, they must work as a servant, not as a theologian!

The charismatics are laughing at me, when they read my blog, they said I am very rough and rude, having no manners!

No comments:

Post a Comment