Monday 5 October 2009

The struggles with Verbal Plenary Preservation

This blog is a daily, to record my life, when I am struggling with Verbal Plenary Preservation!

To overcome the doctrine of Verbal Plenary Preservation in the Bible Presbyterian Church Constitutions! That clause had split the churches into pieces!

The BP church was started with the Bible, and it also split and ended because of Bible?

It is God's will to be here, in the end time like this?

Don't you see the people need your love and care, in Manila, Vietnam, Cambodia...!

Can you put off the law suit, and sent those money for the court room, to the poor?

Poor man like me, since I am also driving a big car, sometime I am driving like a mad man on the road!

I told myself, in anger do not drive!

The world drives us into a corner!

Cool down! Cool down! Cool down!

Breathe in, breathe in, breathe in!

No comments:

Post a Comment