Sunday 4 October 2009

Resisting!

After few days inquiring the Lord about one thing, weather I should follow Dr. T or not, because I do not want to accept his teaching on Verbal Plenary Preservation (VPP), I told the Lord, since I do not accept this Verbal Plenary Preservation, I do not want to follow this Dr T, I asked the Lord, is it alright for us, so that I stop to follow this Dr. T.

The Verbal Plenary Preservation stumbled me, even though the Dr TT, and Dr T are great man, some time ago!

The Lord allowed me to follow another man rather than these man!

Since Dr. T insisted us to accept Verbal Plenary Preservation I had stopped from following him. He cannot become our leader! Because he does not want us to follow him without the verbal Plenary Preservation.

We will follow his good examples in the past!

The Lord asked us to learn from this man, many of his good things, but we had nothing to do with his Verbal Plenary Preservation.

The Lord did not insist on us, that we must follow this man forever, but for a time, when we can learn some things from him, following him for a time.

But Dr T cannot become our leader after he insisted us to accept that Verbal Plenary Preservation, whenever he is insisting on Verbal Plenary Preservation, he lost his leadership.

On this matter, the Lord does not want us to follow a man blindly!

The Lord allowed us to choose who we want to follow! We must choose our leader with right common sense!

Do not forget, we must follow the Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment