Thursday 8 October 2009

Coincident only!

If there is any calamity or suffering in this world, it is coincidently mentioned here, it happens than its happened!

I have nothing to do with the coming events!

I am not God, I cannot move a stone like 100kg, cannot run very far like 10km, cannot do this and do that, think carefully, most of the end time sufferings and calamities are acts from God, not man!

Earthquake, some windy days, tsunami, all these are coincidently mentioned in this blog!

If you want the clearer picture you must read the Bible!

This is not my acts, I am a impotent man, writing hear say stories, make up story! Do not worry, go ahead with what you do, but in everything, I tell you again, there is an unseen God! He will judge you according to your deeds!

May God bless you.

I usually say this to a man, hoping he will continue to do good, stay away from troubles. Do not kill and murder, life is more than that, enjoying life is not making troubles to others, what about religion freedom, long story again? No religion freedom? Tell God what do you want?

Old man use to tell us like this:

If you have killed any one, stop killing, work out your life! You have second change, do not use your second change to kill again.

If you have swindled money, stop swindle, work hard with your sweat, you have hands and legs, do not use them for evils.

If you have evil in your minds, stop doing it.

If I follow these advices, my life will become good, something good is going to happened, and then blessing from God may come to us! if we do not follow these, what happened to us? You know...

What about those calamities and troubles to come ahead, be prepared to see your God.

The trumpets are sounded for us, He is coming....

Who is coming, the Messiah is coming, do you believe this?

I am just a impotent blogger, why you are troubled and bordered about my blog?

Blog is written like a open daily, if you do not happy to read this blog, stay away.

Let life goes on like usual, do not put any stumbling block in the way, do no evil!

A blogger cannot change the color in the sky, he can only pray for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment