Thursday 8 October 2009

Anti Social

We are called anti social by some of them, when we are not friendly with them, the Charismatics. We are not anti social, we are not used to big drums, loud music!

But they did not know that in this end time, there are so many falsehood here and there in Charismatics circle, and they scorned and scolded me, that I am a mad man, maniac, sexually pervert!

Joining hands with the politicians to attack the fundamentalists!

Even if I am like what they say about me! But I am not mad and crazy enough, but I am not mad and crazy enough to kill and murder innocent man and woman! Blood shed because of money!

I am not crazy like those Charismatics servants united to disturb a poor man car even when they are serving together, they had conspiracy to stumble the fundamentalists!

There is no excuses for them to say they do not love us, they see us as unsaved when we are separatist!

Who am I, a blogger that give you, some reading material, something for you to fire back on me!

Still there is no proof of their murders and killings, so I called onto the Lord God, God of Abraham and Isaac. Jahweh Rapha to come and heal the land from murders and killings.

For this reason, I pray to God, to let the people see the proofs of their evil deeds, those murders and killings.

They have no fear of God in their killings and murders!

Almighty God, heavenly Father, please hear my prayers, for we are in troubles, the evil arisen to kill and murder the innocent men, so I pray, let the people see with clearer eyes, the proof of their murders and killings, my Lord, please hear my prayers, for we have been attacked, and God is the time for you to revenge for those innocent blood shed! Lord Jesus Christ, please search the land, see that is any evil in it, and send your angels into all the court rooms, uniforms, and not uniforms, civil servants or not civil servants, may the Lord sent your mercy and grace unto the land, until the high principalities in the sky are broken down! Let the light in the gospel shine out, let the people be freed from the bondage of the religious and fanatics!

I pray in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment