Tuesday 28 April 2009

Only 9.6 %


9.6 % of the population in a small country is considered Christian, this 9.6 % included the Romans Catholics, and out of this 9.6 %, only a few percent are considered as Protestant.

You know what happened until today, the big charismatic churches in this country are oppressing the smaller denomination like the fundamentalist, and the smaller denominations are nothing to them, even they looked down to those independent churches, they are happy with the numbers in their churches...they called themselves as the mega churches, they did not know that the smaller churches had sow the gospel seeds sometime ago...

The mega churches are drawing more and more followers with drum, music, tongues speaking, visions, and they continue to look down to the poor churches, look at their elders and pastors, how they talked to the poor and small parish workers, they behaved like rich fool, in oppressing the poor and small churches...surely the time is ripen...and time is near to change the number, since they are happy with the numbers, they are playing the number games, and they are good in playing politic with the politicians and playing sentiment games with the people, with drum, drum, drum...the game is nearly over...but they must buy the token again...they will paid for what they had done.

May God hear my prayer, how long, how long, they will stopped to ask, "have you baptism in the Holy Spirit"...Lord, tell us frankly what is the importance of this baptism of the Holy Spirit all about." Why they are so proud of the baptism of the Spirit, aren't we have spoke in unknown tongues, aren't we seen visions even dreams, even spoke in tongue more than many of them, and can't we become a fundamentalist at the same time, why there must be a wall between the churches, between the rich and the poor churches, even until this moment, the rich fool does not repent from disturbing us the poor and the least..we know we are ugly...aren't we chosen by You? Why there is pride in us?

And they had taken the one and only lamb from us! Why can't they satisfy with the number, God, please hear my prayer. Give me wisdom in this, and there come another rich fool, and he come with another question, "Where is your perfect Bible." How long they are going to stop asking this kind of questions? Why can't they satisfy with their KJV, and stick with that, even the unclean crows had fed Elijah...why can't they accept something good like CUV and NKJV, and ESV from God? Are they waiting for another holy crow flying from the heaven to feed them with perfect 10 courses dinner, since they indirectly said they had that in the underlying text of KJV, the Greek and Hebrew Texts? Did they hear the cry of the harvest, the dead in the sins, the people like me? Why they asking questions, can't they write books and tracts to refute false teaching and cults, why they fight among themselves, and their young have lost directions in heading where to lead their way. And they start to quarrel among the young. And there is no end until today...of their study, and may God stop them in pursuing the perfect Bible. Let them read the KJV like what they had read before.

9.6 % or 20 % of the population, they are a small population, why you take pride in this 9.6 %...20 % number? We are commanded not to jealous, not even to the charismatic....and fundamentalist, everyone esteem other?

Can we say, let stay together, lean on each other? Love one another? My enemies? My friends?

How long, I have to cry and shed my tear for my land, how long, the land that I pray and cry for, oh how I love my people, may God freed them from the bondage, so that they can come to believe in Jesus freely, ....but woe to me, because I can't love my enemy, I can't love my neighbour, sad ...there is a war in me, like the Guo Ming Tang and Communist, they are fighting in me. Who can help me? The Lord Jesus help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment