Tuesday 28 April 2009

Another turning over

Oh God, may You come and see this land, look at this place, hear my prayer, I got to pray, when I laid down, you know me, turn over my enemy again, one by one they are turned over, they must be brain washed with the blood of Jesus. Amen.

They lived in that town, so let them washed in the town! And the town folk come and see how they are being washed by the blood...

Until they repent and let my people go...My God, my great God...let me raise up my hands for them...free my people oh God...oh God free my people....let me fill in the Spirit....let me touched by the power of the Spirit...let my people come to believe in God...turn over the stumbling blocks, until they are freed from idol and gods of this world, in Jesus' Name, I prayed. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment