Tuesday 28 April 2009

A Constitution

".....Every person has the right to profess and practice his religion ...to propagate it......Without prejudice.......there shall be no discrimination against any citizen on the grounds only of religion, race, descent or place of birth....."

God, please help us in interpret these clauses rightly.

Some people are washing the colour away from their bodies and faces, soon they are colourless, brown looked like yellow....that is the only way to refute the discrimination and racism....funny! But this is true! Look at our politicians among them ...they had changed their coloured face, disgusting like another man..

May God free this coloured discriminated land....sin curse me! Undone me! Woe to me. May God bless me, wash me with the baptism of the Spirit. Hallelujah...wash! Do not just wash your cloth, wash our souls.

I am reading lazily, the news paper every days like some other, like the doctors, I am also reading the mind of the terrorists, every day when I see a car with darken sun glasses, wondering if Osama bin Laden is sitting in the car, maybe, many are behaving like the Chameleon changing colours, escape from the truth, covering up their sins like me, they are pretending to be good, fooling the people in trusting them....

Do not murder, hate is a kind of murder..and the devil is a liar, and the father of liars...quoted from the Bible..

No comments:

Post a Comment