Monday 27 April 2009

One dream I never forget...for 30 years

For 30 years I kept a picture in my mind, it was taken from a dream. A colorful dream, a swine in the sky run across the sky, it was chased after by a gigantic stone, and the stone fallen into the sea, until today I do not understand that dream, it is a vision, a vivid and colorful blue sky, I never forget until today, but from who...What does it means to this world and my life. There were 5 0r 6 men in long white cloth sitting there watching that event in the sky, who are they, until today...I do not know.

This moment, when I look on myself, I recognized, I am not a spiritual man, and I am not spirit filled man, I was, but it was long time ago, but most of the time I am not walking with God, I am alone doing my things, talking this and that in this blog, struggle to find the truth hidden in the Bible, and going here and there, in ignoring God, and I am used to live like this, because the voice from God is seldom I heard now a day, I ignored His voices, He is silently letting me live in my world. I hope i can live like a koala bear, gentle and soft, peaceful but I can't. Who can help me? Who is the greatest helper for sinner like me? Am I called? God did call me 30 years ago through a voice, is He still wanting me to serve Him in this stage? I do not think so, so I resign as a servant of God, am I a priest?

After the Psunami, there is a Bsunami....a wild guess...a stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment