Friday 3 April 2009

A kitchen minister

When I wrote many things about Chinese, about our weakness, because I am a Chinese I have to write about my race, the Chinese sees me as a alien among them. They had picked me to be tortured.

I am not a racist, but the racist people hated me, because I also rebuked them through this blog. So they see me as a maniac, praying for helps.

I knew my neighborhood, and through daily living with these Chinese, I wrote this blog about them. I most happy to see a peaceful day in our world, this is only a dream. A castle in the air, and some of the Chinese came to tease me, "You are going to be a minister soon, in a kitchen Cabinet."

After they read my blog, the Chinese is not happy with me. But the conditions and surrounding forced me to write this blog. To record the happening about our short life on earth, most disturbing is the issue of Verbal Plenary Preservation among the church people.

Remember, my fellow friends in Christ ! Our enemies are trying many ways to do one thing, and they are very good in going this !

Frustrating us, our enemies wanted to make us frustrated, to be hopeless in deception. In this end time, lets us be watchful, pray without ceasing. Do not give up in doing good...

I hope through this shunami the world take this advantage to fight the terrorist, they are hiding in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran....South East Asia...The third World war cannot be avoided, rather we must be prepared for it. It may be delayed for a time.

In season, out of season, preach Christ, make disciple. Lo, the Lord will be with us, until to the end of the world. I do not want to be just a minister in a kitchen cabinet! May God strengthen me, enable me to live a quite life on earth, no to be a busy body, mind our own business, and greatest and important business is God's business.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment