Tuesday 28 April 2009

Neigbour is the enemy, enemy is the neighbour

God is love, surely God is love...Great is the Love of God, God is great, Amen. My enemies are my neighbours, my neighbours are my enemies, confused...sometimes, what am I doing to live with them?

But God commanded me to love both of them, be silent in front of my enemies, surely God will not spare them from their evil, but we have to love them sincerely, revenge is from the Lord, may God's will be done on earth as in heaven, pray like a pastor, do not just pray, pray like Elijah, do not just pray...

8 woes

woe to the rich who cannot find richness in God.
woe to the rich men who does not help the poor men,
woe to the rich pastors who betray the poor pastors,
woe to the young who looked down to the elderly one,
woe to the people who taken brides and bribes without shame,
woe to the people who telling lies to cover up their sins,
woe to the kings and leaders who are cruel and greedy,
woe unto us, who are lost in sins, the Bible tells us,

we are cursed, because of the sin of Adam...but the Lamb of God, take away the sin of the whole world, blessed is the Name of the Lamb, and let us praise Him, Amen.

Almighty God, may You take their power away from them, so that they will be powerless, and give that power to another man, let another replace him, and bound the terrorist for a moment, for they are creating havoc on earth, let them search their heart, peace or war? God help us to love them down deep in our heart, because one day, You will come to ask the people on earth, "Where is the faithful on earth."

One question to the wise...Where is place and country, the terrorists are living now, it is in my...you know, where? This is only a part of testing, do not worry, be happy....take this time...a time to repair the goverments ...Sad to say, I am talking like a frog! They still wanted to tail me... Theology like VPP is only exist in my head.... and cannot, and will never exist in my heart!

I wish this will become true..May God bless us in the Name of the Father and the Name of the Son and the Name of the Holy Spirit, Amen, Amen, Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment