Friday 17 April 2009

7 cups of thick coffee

I like to drink coffee, 7 big cups of thick coffee a day, with sugar, drain down my stomach, and here come a hot head, cold heart man, writing inhuman blog.

People said, 7 cups of coffee, can makes us hear voices, see ghosts! I did see and hear ghosts now a day, that is why i wrote in this blog about them. The ghost of racism walking, shadowing our people, and voices of fanatics crying, aloud in the streets.

Some days ago, I tried 8 cups of coffee a day, what happened? Sometimes, 10 cups? Sometimes, 7 mugs of coffee with sugar, plus 7 mugs of tea with sugars, 3 cups of lemon juice with sugar, and 2 cups of hot chocolate....in a day...makes me high!

See more ghosts and hear more voices, sure, getting more madness and mentally sick?

Work, do not just sit down and drink coffee all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment