Sunday 22 June 2008

Is there a hope?


Paul explained to everyone he was speaking in tongue, he spoke more than anyone in Corinthian. But in another place in the letter to Romans, he admit he has his struggles of life.


Here Paul wrote to the brethren in Romans, to tell them, about his personal life in Christianity, he had a great struggle in himself, the good and evil, and he sees himself, and he said he has to depend on the Lord Jesus Christ in order he can has the victory in Christian walk. Paul did not boast about his tongue speaking talent here, he already explained that speaking in tongue is a spiritual gift, but then there is still the struggle of sin, Paul explained only the Lord Jesus Christ can free him from the bondage of living in sin. I hope those who are praying in tongue can see themselves as Paul sees his own self, we have the struggle of good and evil. We are not better than Paul, I think. We must pursue the freedom from the law of sin, speaking in tongue is not the measure stick of our spiritual life, it may help us, or it may sometimes edify us like Paul told the Corithian, but we thank God through the Lord Jesus, we have the ability to live a victor life, may God help us.



The Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ commanded his disciples not to judge, it is not good to judge, but if you judge, the measurement we use to judge other, must be used on ourselves first. Before we can judge others. The Lord warned us, that we may not see our own weakness, because of our spiritual blindness. Most of the time, we presume we are better than others, MORE SPIRITUAL THAN OTHERS, we are more spiritual because our doctrine is right and better, and look down on other, but we forget we also have the same spiritual struggles like other, sometime we are worse than an unbeliever, in our daily act and behavior , we are not living as the light and salt in the world. For examples those who spoke in tongue like to judge those do not speak in tongue. And likewise those who read books more will judge those who does not read as much as they would. There are division because of tongue speaking and so on. They mock each other because of what they know, they can not get together because of the head knowledge.


This is what I look into the mirror and I see myself, sometimes an angel of light, yes, having the head knowledge, and able to judge others, but what about my walk the Lord, as I had told you before, the glory has left me, you can see now I am living in bitterness, may God give me peace and grace, in Christ, may God pick me, I am not any capable preacher, neither a not good Christian, I cannot campare myself with Paul or anyone of the full time pastor, but I can tell you many had been greatly disturbed because of the struggle to weather to speak in tongue or not, and also the VPP perfect underlying text, both of them have cause us much pain and labors days and nights without ceasing.

Life may be full with bitterness and sadness, I had face to face with the devils and demons before, and also facing the attack from them, but then sometimes in my life, in my depression and tension I roared and shouted like one of them, is there a hope to become a better Christian? Who can heal and save me from this kind of emptiness and weakness, no one, except the Lord Jesus, sometime I feel great, sometime I feel down. Even thought, there are visions from heaven, and voices from above to us, but life did not stop there, there are times I did not take up the cross and follow Jesus Christ, did not let the old man die, and let He lived in me. Because of living in falsehood, one will become a false apostle one day. I do not have the authority to teach you but the Bible is my authority to teach myself, may the Lord keep us from big and small errs.


The Lord told his disciples about the coming events, because of iniquity, the love of many shall wax cold, endurance is need in order to be saved in the end, and the Gospel is to be preach in all the world, the end will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment