Saturday 28 June 2008

Apostleship

Today this thought came to me, i penned down,

Since the theologians looked down to preachers, look down to pastors, look down to servants of God, there is none can opposed him by the authority, the theologians simply tear the unity of preacher apart, the theologian are higher than everyone of us accept God himself, I said to God, please show me who can oppose him now? Other than God, the theologians are the second highest after God in BP, since the theologians have so much power, someone must become the "apostle" to them, someone must become the first apostle in BP, even thought not the best apostle. I am only a self promoting preacher, I do not want to take this position, there must be some apostles in BP who can be called apostle in order the power struggle in BP can be balance, we have no Bishop, we have no moderator, we must have apostle then, better than nothing, I said this is to shame those theologians who look higher than they should look to themselves, are they the servants of God, the servants all have the same Lord, how can they do this things to other servants of God, I pray for more apostles, to raised up in time like this. I think i am very funny, but I am not joking, he, he, he, he...the idea is not bad, is it sound like a little bit absurd in BP. Apostle, Apostle, Apostle, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment