Friday 27 June 2008

100% Purified water

"And do not think you can say to yourselves,"We have Abraham as our father." Matthew 3:9

Here is a word of caution, not to trust to their external privileges, so as with them to shift off these calls to repentance (v. 9); Think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father. Note, There is a great deal which carnal hearts are apt to say within themselves, to put by the convincing, commanding power of the word of God, which ministers should labour to meet with and anticipate; vain thoughts which lodge within those who are called to wash their hearts, Jer. iv. 14. Me doxete—Pretend not, presume not, to say within yourselves; be not of the opinion that this will save you; harbour not such a conceit. "Please not yourselves with saying this" (so some read); "rock not yourselves asleep with this, nor flatter yourselves into a fool's paradise." Note, God takes notice of what we say within ourselves, which we dare not speak out, and is acquainted with all the false rests of the soul, and the fallacies with which it deludes itself, but which it will not discover, lest it should be undeceived. Many hide the lie that ruins them, in their right hand, and roll it under their tongue, because they are ashamed to own it; they keep in the Devil's interest, by keeping the Devil's counsel.


I just awake from a deep sleep, sleepy, get to the keyboard and write this nasty article. I am not any good writer, i hope you may understand my broken English, the theologian is very fierce in this fighting but he still can smile, respect, respect for him, what kind of spirit in him, someone better test his spirit, from the head to the toe, doubled checked, theologian can be processed by the spirit of pride and insane too, he said the college and church is their birth place, what about those who said Abraham is their ancestor, the theologian said that he has the right to stay in the premises because the college is their birth place, he is saying things beyond his reasons, sound minded or not, wa lao, he is rejoice because of his theology, he, he, he, he, this is really to be kung fu figthing already. Getting hotter and hotter, sooner and later some one will get hurt, do not throw mud to each other in the glass house, this is gangsterism, once there was a gangster, he was corrected by some doctors, doctors are great people, but later the gangster was punished because of his wrong doing, he deserved it.


The teachings from the theologians are really some big piece of meats. Honestly I cannot disgest hard and big cookies, they choked me often, can some one do me a favor, get me a cup of perfect plain and 100% pure water, if not I will not drink it, it must be 100%, because my mind and body 110% are depending on 100% of the water I take in everyday, if no 100% purity, I will sick and die, the water must be 100% purified, with 70 kinds of purifiers in tact, no water no fun, and also get me a piece of very very perfect perfect binoculars, so i can see clearly, fainted, because i had been slap by the book "Theology for every Children." And also buy for me a packet of perfect perfect 100% pure and fine grind ed curry powder, and wash my eyes and mouths with it , hot and spicy, so that I can awake from this deep sleep at night, I am writing this kind of nasty things, because I had been sentence to death, please do not torture me yet, because I am just a young sophomore. To the theologian :D, say cheese again. Everyday I learned something from that theologian. But I just have to force myself to forget it.

Firstly, the theologian must asked the doctors, about their opinions, weather they wanted to continue in this internal fighting or not, since there are a lot of time left for them to fight, they may interested in making kung fu movie, if they really wanting to hurt one another, go ahead, let get some one wounded, and then stopped this later, and secondly since there is a agreement made, and there are lawmakers, and also there are elders, and also there is the Bible, and also his college students, also many other friends, also there are doctors' brains, please make a survey, asked any of them, are they good for fighting or not, is it christliked to continue to stay in this fight between the church and the college? Continue to fight in 9, 9A, Gilstread Road, to continue this internal struggle? Even the founder already started a new station, why not the college do the same thing? The theologian does not want to move?

Ha? So they say ha? I see those theologians still can smile at me in the front of RPG, i just throw the RPG aside and then, i will not read the RPG, because it is a curse to me, because he is smiling, fighting his own brother in BP, I will wait until the paper collector comes to buy those old newspaper, I sold the RPG and the smiling faces together to the collector, and then i get few cents to buy some sweet, this is better to read their articles, right or wrong? Since the theologian wanted to show his man power, I just cannot take his point, teaching us to figth each other in BP because of what VPP is or is not, if you want to pay me for instance $100,000,000 Singapore dollars so that I fight each other for VPP, and follow the theologian to destroy the unity in BP, I will not do this kind of nasty thing, this is wicked and also bloody, do not act in conscience I see, since i am not spiritual as the theologian, if I am wrong in saying this, i will close this blog and start another blog using another name and title, let say i take the name like Pr Ice, ice can cool down the heat, but not so good for the stomach.

And the theologian, he said people shallowing his camel, where is his camel, he has no camel at all, wa lao, this theologian used character assassination, but he himself also wanted to shallow the Beulah House located in front of the college, by his big mouth, I know his doctors friends are very good at these kinds of dirty tactics, and they just wanted to see BP fights with BP without end, until they are all tired of fighting, if the theologians really learned from those doctors, who has the license to kill and license to heal, you must not say they are all born again because they are doctors and they are clever, I think the theologian can smile some more, because he did not know how to cry the crocodile tears, but had lost his mind in this VPP fighting, so that is why, i said, even if you have study the Bible for your 20-30-40-50-60-70-80 years, you must not think you know everything, remember Moses? he was about to learn better at the age of 80, am I right? Humbly, I say, there is more torment for a theologian like me in heaven than in hell, because God is a consuming fire, there is too much heat and burning in heaven, so they cannot stay there long enough and they have to leave the heaven with their theological achievement and then with their doctors follows after them, they run down to hell and there they go and start a new debate in hell, but they cannot find any water in this colder hell. I better watch myself so that I may not wrongly followed this theologian anywhere.

The best theologian are just a poor Christian, smile, you can smile some more, but I am sad, to see BP fight in BP, I am really disturbed, never mind, since you wanted to put salt in my wound. Daily, I am praying in receiving the Lord Jesus as personal savour, make sure that I received the salvation, daily I am praying for forgiveness, because I am sinful, but watch, and ask weather we are in the faith or not? Ask yourself are you at the Lord side of at the enemy side? Provoking young men to fight each other in BP because of your personal VPP view, those young men are still young in ministry, but why you do this to them, you should be an example to the young, stop preaching about the VPP in the church and the college, you have done enough damage at least in their student learning process, you are accountable, they are swing by this VPP, and some have lost their balance, and now they disrespect one another, you are very guilty about this, your doing is very much targeting the young, your sin does not find you? because some one may had pray for you, God may forgive your sins. I predict here, since you are so harsh to attack your fellow BP ministers, something good will come out from this fight, they will not be the same BP ministers any more, they are going to change, because they are hit, some may dislike the kind fundamental teaching anymore, they are going to start a new and better college, they dislike what you taught, they are looking for more freedom after this, people will see that your fundamentalism does killed, and not heal. If you withdraw this VPP wrong teaching in time, things can be 180% repaired, BP ministers will ready to accept your return, like the prodigal son. They are offering to you, why not grab the chance, it not forever.

Fight some more? For the sake of theology, some more to stay in 9, Gilstead Road? I can see you are doing more and more things to hurt others than doing good to the people there, and also things to destroy BP, I am writing to slain your pride, you fight because it is totally for your personal gain in theological achievement, you want people to know you, and you want the college to become well known, but you do not care about the church, you look down the pastors, you hurt their feeling, so that is why the church react in such a way, you do not care for the unity in BP, neither because you wanted to see BP live in peace, you take the unity for granted, you as a theologian, look what you done to the young christian, you teach them to fight the authority, disobey the pastors, you said there was a agreement between the college and the church, the college must abide with the agreement, if you continue in this VPP teaching, and you attack the church leaders, it is destroying the unity, so you are the one whom does not abide in the agreement, it is your wrong, you must behave like the young prodigal son, but you are not, you wanted to act like the Father, you must awake, put aside the doctrinal issue, let there be unity first, the doctrine come later, you can talk and find a solution, since you want people see you are as a gentlemen, and learned. Did not the church offered you this return, why you ignore the offer, why you do this to us? Why?

I admit that i am not as spiritual as the theologians again, (but I will asked myself,) what kind of spirit in me, what kind of spirit that provoked us to do something, some bad spirit must must cast out, there are demons working in our internal fighting , I am not as clever as the theologian, i also not as holy as the theologians, but i like to write, blog is a space for me write my opinion, not a place for us to discuss issue about theology, there a lot forums out there where you can joined, and discuss about theology,sad to say we are not allow to debate and dialogue in our college, so we write this is blog, please ask yourself why, people talk about VPP like this out of your college, because we do not have freedom of learning in your college, blog is free, at lease someone can find freedom of speech, share their view in the internet, the theologians in BP, do not like to learn and listen, but they like to teach, teach and attack, teach and attack, what kind of spiritualism is it? Having asked them this question, I also was bombarded by this theologian. I hope he will not come here and disturb my freedom of speech here. I will prepared a broom, let him be the king in Singapore, I still lousy student here. I least I am telling the truth, freedom of speech is out of the college, not in the college anymore.

Lastly, many can see that the theologian wanted to takeover the leadership from the college and the church, so the warfare is actually mostly between him and the pastor of the church, so this is an internal affairs, personal warfare, theology issue like VPP is the theologian's instruments to fight the pastors, some are blinded by this young theologian crafty way in order to take over the church, please do not provoked people to fight for VPP, not worth it, we cannot do anything about this fight, just pray for them, let them settle the fight themselves, but sad to say, it also spread abroad, their cross fire has hurt a few. All articles in this blog, are not only personal view, you also can download them from the Internet, some of them do not represent my personal views, you are free to share your view in your blog, kindly do some researches.....

I need a cup of icy cool water for a heated sunny day like this, I do not care it is 100%, 99.99%, 99%, 97% purified or not, I just drink it, by faith I drink it to quench my thirst and for living. Some survived even just with muddy water in the desert.

7 x 7 purified Gold? Most people preferred 916 Gold, because it is better, easier to smith into any shape, better than pure gold for longer lasting, many people are waring 91.6% of Gold in their marriage ring. It is matter taken in concerning our marriage?

100 % and 99.99 % water are more or less the same, sad to say some thirst and dead due to the 0.01%, because they do not want to drink the 99.99% purified water. This is stupid I said.






No comments:

Post a Comment