Tuesday 24 March 2009

We are not hopeless

Up to this hour, up to this moment, I see great evil in me, in mankind and in the world, and there is no hope at all in me, there is no hope at all under the sun, because we are living under the sins.

Blinded from the glory of God, and there is time, that His little light shine on me, stronger and stronger, the light, and I can feel His light, in this darkest hour in our lives and in this weakest moment in our world, His light is a courage to lift me up, to live on another day.

There is no hope at all under the sun, accept one, hope in the Son of God, the hope is in Jesus Christ. There is no goodness, there is no hope, only in Jesus, we find our goodness and hopes.

I have a dream, for tomorrow, that my land be changed into a better land, and the land is prepared to bear a stronger nation, where racist and poverty be no more, and the blockage of unity is broken, and the people rejoice in the Lord. Let us hope in Jesus Christ, for He is our only Hope. And let us prepare a way for Him to return...There is hope in Jesus Christ, there is still hope up to this hour, this moment, in me, in us, there is hope from above, not from this world, not from under, but from heaven, hope we can find in Jesus Christ.

Amen.

P.s.

Thank God, for we are not hopeless !

No comments:

Post a Comment