Tuesday 17 March 2009

Policy Man


There is another great evil under the heaven, the policemen and I see them, may God help them.

When I was young, I used to play at a railway station nearby, happily watching the trains went and fro. And there, came two policemen in grey uniforms, with their bicycles. And they stopped at the station, they walked around. They kept the town safer for us. I noticed in those days, more policemen were on patrol, with bicycles and by wakings.

Most of them were carrying 0.38 pistol with a few bullets. Their salary was not much, but they give us, a kind of protections and security. They are the guardians on this land. We saluted them in our hearts. Whenever i met them, i will keep my eyes on those pistols, the darken metallic one, looked real and solid, the policemen came with powers.

Now a day, the policemen come with bigger cars, with sun glasses, and with bigger shot gun and rifles. But this time, they are changed, there are some racist policemen amidst, and they are catching the robbers and thieves according to their skin colour. They will close their eyes, if they are paid enough, bribery is a norm to a policeman. I think their salary is still not enough for their own survival? How are they going to protect the country? How are they going to catch those criminals?

So, we see greater evil and increasing crime rate in the land? Why? Where are those policemen with bicycles, if they cycle around the town, around the clock, it is better than driving around. It is better for them to go patrolling, combing the town slowly, with bicycles. We need more policemen like those days, with bicycles and smaller shot guns. They wore thinner uniforms under the sun, easier for them to move around.

God, you know who are those faithful policemen, protect them and increase their salary, so that they will not take in any bride, not any more. Please protect the land and may the racism and its evil be stopped according to God's will.

There are rumours of wars at the end time! We have responsibility to protect ourselves, and our country! Arise! Lets us buy a bicycle, for we love the country, and comb the town ourselves, be a volunteer for the country, keep watching with the policemen.

Sometimes, i do patrolling at my neigborhood, carrying a long stick like Gandhi. India was walked and comb by Ghandhi himself. I am not a Ghandhi to my country. I just pretending to love my country. At those patrollings, they thought I was a thief walking by night! Some of them even thought there was something, went wrong with my mind!

I hope I can walk for Jesus....

No comments:

Post a Comment