Sunday 22 March 2009

Psunami

The enemies in a governing body wanted to turn over me. How to turn over me? They knew i had kept a young sheep, and they stole it from me, to let me down. They knew i had kept 14 lambs, and they wanted to steal them from me, to put me into a corner, and hammer me. They knew i am poor and weak, they still wanted to hurt and harm me.

They wanted to turn over me with so many devices and plans.

They wanted to turn over me to be a crazy and mad guy. THEY TORTURED US MENTALLY DAY AND NIGHT.....I am helpless, and down to dung and pit hole. This is not the end yet..

I pray to my God, and He promised me, that He will turn over my enemies. THERE IS NO TURNING BACK, may GOD COME TO THIS LAND, AND TURN OVER THE ENEMIES, LET GOD PREVAIL, LET ADONAI PREVAIL, AMEN.

May God forgive me, this sinful creature! The whole country must be turned over! In Jesus' Name I prayed.

My dear, our enemies are strong, but God is stronger than them,
do not let them turn you over from our faith and love in God and man. Let us lay down like those reformers, God had done nothing wrong to us, let us be faithful to Him.

DO NOT LET THE THEOLOGIANS TURN YOU OVER,
TO BELIEVE IN THEIR DOCTRINE OF VERBAL PLENARY PRESERVATION,

Let us turn them over, let God turn them over.
The ending is real, and you will see, the B-P churches will be split into 2 and a half.

There is another psunami coming forward, this time the psunami of the governing bodies in third world country. These countries must be cleansed, and a newer generation will arise to turn over the older.

To prepare the end of the world, I pray to God, let it be true. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment