Thursday 5 March 2009

The Manchurian Emperors

The Manchurians Emperors were not Chinese, but the Chinese said they were Chinese Emperors! This is Imperialism.

On the order hands they continue to oppress the Chinese in Taiwan and Tibet, this is communism.

Time is near, that the Communism must be punished for what they had done to us the Chinese! If they are reading the blog now, the People Republic of Chine, will be punished for the wrong they had done to us the Christian. like me a small Chinese business man, nearly killed by their secret agent, they know what I meant.

Manchurians are Manchurians, they are not Chinese! The Communists are Communists, are they Chinese? If yes, they are Chinese, why they oppress the Chinese? What is the meaning of civilizations for the Chinese?

I noticed that many Chinese are Communist! They are shouting the slogan of democracy. Clever?

Some one had touched you in Si Chuan, that is the pain I felt when I was under your secret agent. I had no regret about Si Chuan event, my people were suffered under you iron fist, and they too are painful.

God, why we are troubled by being a Chinese?

No comments:

Post a Comment