Tuesday 24 March 2009

The angel of fire is not God

Our enemies do not worship God the Almighty, they did not worship Our Father in Heaven, but they worship an angel,

they worship an angel of fire, the angel is full with fire, with purple fire, with purple light from it.

So when the angel comes to show itself to me, I pray to God,

Almighty God heavenly Father, please pour down water to cover the fire on angel, put off the fire on the angel, switch off its power and fire, stop its light. May God sweep over the angel with your mighty waves, and flood this angel with Your great waters. In Jesus' Name, I prayed. Amen.

A year ago, in my mind, I saw a great statue of idol in the sky, a white stony idol, with a man face and man figure, standing in the sky, and I pray to God, after many prayers, months after months, until the great statue was broken into pieces, by the force of Jesus Christ. The idol was broken in my mind! May God break the evil force that attacking us.

May God grant us peace and mercy, and grace. Thank God, that I can still have breath to write this blog, I hope someone may read this blog, and be reminded that the Christians are living in a spiritual warfare, and that only God is our constant help, there is no help at all from men and women, accept God, there is no one can help us, when we are alone, but we are not alone totally, we have God our constant helper.

When my life fly away like a bird from this world, I will chant that God is our Helper, and God is our Healer, Jahweh Rapha, God is our healer.

Our land in under a charm, under a deep sleep, a dark force covering the whole land, with my bare hands, I cannot do any thing, accept cries and prayers to God, may God fight them, if you are reading this blog, please pray for our land.

Let the angels and idols be broken and defeated in our mind !

Let the light of God shine upon us.

Amen, Amen, Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment