Wednesday 11 March 2009

God, God, God...

One day a man goes up to see his God, he asked God for his rewards, where is his rewards after he bombed, murdered, killed, cheated, lied, and bullied many human beings on earth.

He say to God, "God is great, God is surely great, I had done so many things for you, I had preached your truth, I had done so many good deeds in your name, and I had fasted in your name, I had prayed in your name, I had done what you wanted me to do, and I had followed you whole my life. Show me what is my rewards for all my works."

On that great Day, God the merciful will be in heaven, and His Son will probably tell the man, "Go away, you terrorist, I do not know you, you are not one of my disciple. I do not asked you to murder from the begining, but to love. You had done nothing for God. Go away into the eternal damnations."

Many will try to go into heaven but many are refused. There are wars on earth, but the terrorists had fight the wrong wars for wrong reasons, but it is too late for them to know it even until the end of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment