Tuesday 24 March 2009

Time is near for you to pay

I pay for my water bills,
I pay for my electric bills,
I pay for my food,
I pay for my clothes,
I must pay everything...

You paid your bills..
He paid his bills,
She paid her bills...
You must pay everything....

Who paid for my sins?
Did I pay any thing for my sins?
Did you pay any thing for your sins?
No, nothing we can paid for our sins..

Who paid for our sins?
The Lamb of God paid for our sins,
He died on the cross in paying the debts of our sins,
The Lamb of God takes away the sins of the world !
He ransomed us from our sins,
He freed us from the bondage of sins,

He gave us freedom, and so He freed us from our sins...

Nothing we can do for our sins,
What is done, is done,
Our sins will be forever with us..

Unless, we let Jesus takes our sins away from us,
So let Jesus takes our sins away from us, today..
Before it is too late...

Who paid our bills, you and I,
Who paid our sins? Who?

Jesus Christ paid all for us, He shed his blood in ransoming us,
He is willing to forgive us,and God will forgive you,
He paid with a price, Jesus redeems us from our sins...

If today, harden not your heart, to listen God's order,

He orders you to receive Christ' redemption,

come, receive the forgiveness of God...before it is too late...

You better don't say, you want to pay for your sins !

If so, you will pay for your sins...

God's has His time, then that day you will pay for everything you done...

What profit is to you, even you gain the whole world,

but you lost your own soul on that last day?

That day, you have nothing to pay for !

because, you have nothing left for you !

Think about this, today...

Seek God, if today still has time for you to seek Him..

He is near to you, very near to you !

No comments:

Post a Comment