Tuesday 24 March 2009

Poorest man on earth


When i think with my corrupted mind, my thought is not perfect, if my heart is not right with God, then how can I preach a right doctrine, how can i preach rightly? If my life is not right, how can I preach rightly? How can I write something good? My blog is a rubbish to me. In this corrupted mind, I still have this question arising, "Who are the poorest in our land?"

Instantly in my corruptible mind, the answer is "the native people," they were the "The Real owner of this land," they are called the mountain people, they are called the "jungle people," "Natives" They had been looked down by the developed ethnics like us. I heard their cries from the mountains, "where is their land...." They are the poorest in material among us...they have no land title, they have no prolong property, they have no big income, they have no much education opportunity, they are poorest in every factors.

Their land titles at the later time was shared and later taken over by other ethnic groups of people. And they claimed the land belong to them, and they ignored the "jungle people, the forgotten owner of this land." The natives becomes poorer and poorer.

Now, I said this silently, "This is my land, and on this land I called my country a country, and this land is shared so I called this land as my home, and in this sharing I called this a nation ! Here I stand, and there only is a small flag, under it, all must solute and respect, all must be protected equally, all treated as a people, a nation is a people. One country one people. A thousand is one people, one is a thousand, the people as one. We are one. Then there is unity. then there is prosperity, then there is progress, then there is a step in mankind.."

You can called whatever name you like about this land, I still say this is my land, my country, and I said again, my home, this is a SHARED LAND ! let all the people share the goodness and greatness of the land, let the land run with milk and honey, let us all kind of colored faces, called this land a "OUR PROMISED LAND."

A decade ago, some pirates had hijacked the country and the down fall of the country is seen not far away, they ruled the land with knives and forces, in greed and selfishness, there are imperialism and favoritism, and the land is taken over, by force, and the innocent blood had been shed, every one fight among ourselves until today. Surely the judge is at the door.

Which land I am referring to? "The KJV land."

My dear fellows, friends, and theologians, who are the poorest among us? We knew the natives in the jungles are poorest in material among us. But I meant who are the poorest in spiritual term ?

Jesus said, the poor has gospel preach to them, the gospel is for the poor. Who are poor? In the Bible, the poor is referred to the spiritual poverty. These poor fellow are those who do not self contend and self content. The sinner ! The Bible said there is no one righteous, there is not one doing good. Every one is called "the poor sinner" in the Bible.

There is not mentioned at all in the Bible, such as the group ethnic called themselves as "The KJV rich men." Do you find any of this KJV rich man in the Bible ? No !

But some wanted to call themselves as "The KJV richest men"

Who are these KJV rich men, these are the men who sees themselves richer then other, because they own the KJV ! They read the KJV, they proclaimed the KJV ! They promote the King James Bible. They sees themselves richer than other spiritually. Richer than the NIV readers, richer than CUV readers, richer than the NKJV readers, richer than the ESV readers, richer than the all the people in the whole world spiritually. I try to expound their doctrine.

They live in the KJV land, they called themselves as the KJV richest men, other Bible readers cannot compared with them!

The NIV readers are taken, and compared with them, the KJV rich men said the NIV readers are the jungle people, their Bible has no taste at all. Low standard. They are the grade B people. The KJV rich men said, poor thing, poor thing, some thing!

And CUV readers are taken too, and compared with them, the KJV rich men said the CUV readers are also mountain people, they are the grade C people. The KJV rich men said, poor Chinese, poor Chinese, are you hungry, you natives. Do not play play with KJV !

And NKJV readers are taken to compare with KJV rich men, and the KJV rich men said, this is absolutely "monkey people." Lower standard, the grade D people. The KJV rich men said, poor fellow, poor fellow, why you taken my name, New KJV.

And so the TEV, ESV and many other readers are taken and compared with the KJV rich men, all are downgraded to nothing. That is why they are the richest KJV men. We are poorer compared with them. The KJV rich men said they are the grade A people in heaven. But the charismatics rich men also claim they are the grade A people in heaven..both also fight, fight, pulling hair...punching one and another. You can see what i mean when you attend their seminar, their classes, their publication. I hope the KJV rich men and charismatics rich men can give thanks to God.

My dear, you see, eggs, are graded into, A, B, C, D.. according to the size...Imagine, that our people, the Christians are grading ourselves into grade like an egg. Wonderful A, poor thing B, poor fellow C, poorest lower D! Do we the Christian has this chaste system, yes, we have this chaste system.

I see myself, as a grade F people, mine grade is "a failure," F. I rather take the poorest grade, poorest among the natives. We are pitiful than the natives people, we are the poorest among all the whole world. If Christ did not resurrected from the death, we are the poorest on earth, let it be true!

1 Cor 15:19

"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." Amen.

Thank God for Christ is living and resurrected for us.

Who is the most miserable among us?

No comments:

Post a Comment