Wednesday 19 August 2009

The Bible, speaks!

Few days ago, when I was flipping the sacred Bible, my eyes stopped onto this verse, this is the verse describe about myself, in writing this blog,

Proverbs 18

2 A fool finds no pleasure in understanding
but delights in airing his own opinions.

God is speaking to men and women until today! Though a small little voice hidden under the sacred pages of NIV, NKJV, CUV and KJV....! This is what I say, the underlying perfect voice of God!

The voice is not a human voice, but a voice, that speak to our spirit and soul! The Holy Spirit speak when we are meditating on the sacred pages of Holy Bible!

At that split of second, the Spirit of God rebuked me!

1. That I am fool,
2. I have no pleasure in understanding.
3. Delight in airing my own opinions!

Even until today, my writing did not bring me any where, my understanding is void, I do not understand any thing at all, until I kneel down to pray to God!

There is a little important in water baptism, there is very important in baptism in the Holy Spirit, covering by the Holy Spirit is far most important!

Searching the sacred pages is important, but the illumination from the Holy Spirit is more important than holding a perfect Bible.

Having a title like a theologian did not guarantee our place in heaven! But living a born again life is far most important!

In the end, the dust will go down to the dust, but the men and women belong to God will return to heaven, you do not need to be a theologian to have this assurance, simply trust some one who is graceful to love you until to the end, some one who is able to save you forever and some one who is peacefully helping you every moments, some one who is talking to you when you are hopeless, some one who is able to bring you through death and sin. You must find that person! I see that person is none other than the Adonai Jesus Christ. God come to mankind, in Jesus Christ!

May God forgive me, because I am living in hypocrisy. I remember some one sung in a hymn, "take time to be holy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment