Friday 14 August 2009

Good, good, good

The charismatics pastors like to say these few words to the fundamentalist pastors, "Good, good, good...." You know what he is trying to mean something else to us!

Luke 6:26
Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets.

But we have to continue in prophecy!

Revelation 22

10Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near. 11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy."

12"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Continue in what you are going?

Do not seal up the words of the prophecy! Let people prophecy, if they drive us to meet the Lord, go ahead, do not slain me, if my prophecy is not 100% correct, because I am a man, I do mistakes!

If the politicians wanted to be a corrupt politicians, let them do wrong continue to do wrong! I have nothing to do with them, we prayed for them, and also warned them, but we will not do anything in their ways!

If you want to continue to be a vile theologian, I will let you go head, I will not stand in your ways, after these admonitions and those admonitions, I will say, "Good, good, good, go ahead!" Because I am not living with you, I do not how you lived your lives, be mindful, what you are teaching!

If you pastors and Elders wanted to continue to pretend to be a good Christian, continue to say, "He, he, he...to one another." We will also smile to you, we will say also, go ahead, may God bless you. We have nothing to do with evil communicAtion.

Luke 6:27
"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you!

Malachi 4:5
"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

Do not stand in the way of a evil man, and do not sit with him neither!

No comments:

Post a Comment