Friday 14 August 2009

I am a man without the heart of God!

Proverbs 30

These are the words speaking to the those fundamentalist theologians:

5 "Every word of God is flawless;
he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

.....and these are the words spoken to the Charismatic healthy and wealthy, rich men and women!

7 "Two things I ask of you, O LORD;
do not refuse me before I die:

8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.

9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, 'Who is the LORD ?'
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God.

........and here there are some words to all of us, we the Christian rich men who devour those poor Christians...

14 those whose teeth are swords
and whose jaws are set with knives
to devour the poor from the earth,
the needy from among mankind.

The Jehovah Witnesses wanted to evangelize the whole world, I said to them, go ahead! I will walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. They JWs are the one who persecuted the Christians! I saw their faces, cover with oil, they are more joyful then me, I am not surprised, since they are shining with that temporary glory, they are the one who called themselves Christians! My heart are disturbed to see them preaching another gospel rather than the one given by the Lord Jesus Christ! And my friends said to me that these JWs are behaving better than Christians!

Poor man like me, no time for me to find fault with JWs, I without the heart of God, I am dying, sick and hopeless, so I am better call onto the Lord Jesus Christ, God and Saviour, please save me, here I am! Sent me Your life from above, because this world is full of unrest and dangers, give me Your Spirit, bless me with the peace, a moment in Your arms, and so that I am lifted from my sins and selfishness, and let me know myself, and search my heart, my sins are not hidden any more! A man without the eternal life from Jesus Christ, is a dead man! My sins are here with me! Wash me so that I am whiter than snow, let those slanders be silent, and my heart will be at peace with the theologians!

I remembered the Lord, nearly die in the garden of Gethsemane! The Lord was so sorrowful and troubled, TO THE POINT OF DEATH He told His disciples, even Jesus tasted these kinds of sorrows and troubled, what about us, I THINK HE WAS DEPRESSED IN THAT MOMENT!

Matthew 26

36 Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, "Sit here while I go over there and pray." 37 He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38 Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me."

Jesus was bearing our sins! He suffered for us! We are overwhelmed with sorrows because of our own sins! We cannot bear our own burden a moment! He bear all for us in Him on the Cross!

Why I still do not have the heart of Jesus Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment