Monday 31 August 2009

Over claimed

Christians said they are claiming money, cattle, houses, lands, mountains, rivers, cars from God. Sometimes they over claimed! They told me since God owned everything in heaven and earth. So they claimed everything they want from God.

I try to justify these claims. The Bible, written in the ten commandments, stated to us, do not steal, do do tell a lie, do not covet. But covet to prophecy, and also the spiritual gifts. The greatest gifts is love, God is love! God have given His Son for us!

God gave them the prophecies, spiritual gifts, God also gave them lands, houses, cars, properties and money and etc! Who are they? They are those who speak in tongue, they claimed everything from God! They are happy! Since they became rich!

But they forgot the poor, and then they oppressed the poor and needy, and they are racists, they became false teachers, they became proud, they oppressed the sick, they oppressed the church, they persecuted the church, and they wanted to destroy the church.
They said spiritual gifts are everything!

And some of those who over claimed the perfect Bible! They over claimed the KJV is the perfect Bible, and then over claimed the Greek and Hebrew Bible in 16th century where KJV was translated from are perfect like the original.

But they forgot the poor, and then they oppressed the poor and needy, and they are linguists, they became false prophets, they became proud, they oppressed the weak, they oppressed the church, they persecuted the church, and they wanted to destroy the church.
They said the perfect Bible is everything!

After I heard from both of them, about their claims, so did I claim 100 millions from God, this money is not for myself and my family, it is for the poor man and women, if God give me, I will give this 100 millions to the poor and sick. I hope I am not covet, not over claimed!

If God gave me a Bible, I will keep it and read it until I know it!

If God sacrificed His Son for me, I will follow Him and love Him until I know Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment