Wednesday 12 August 2009

Chase!

Even until this moment, the authority is watching my key strokes, they tap my web usage, thinking I am a secret agent, or a terrorist...or a extremist, fanatic, or a politician....but I am not one of them!

Like a cat and a mouse, the cat was chasing the mouse in the begining, the mouse escaped from the chase, it hides in the hole, we are catching one another some other time, some time the cat is being chased by a dog, later the dog is being chased by fox, and the fox was being chased by a wolf, and the wolf later was being chased by a cheetah, and the cheetah was being chased by the lion, and the lion later being chased by the elephant, and later the elephant was being chased by the same little mouse again!

I chased after the theologians, the theologians also chased after me, and then there are other people watching both of us, and they are chasing both of us! And some other will chased after them! We are all involved in a chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment