Friday 14 August 2009

After the smile, what?

After we had smiled off those divisions, what next?

Please redirecting your mind to the Bible!

Read the scripture text, some verses are written like this:

Proverbs 28:1

The wicked man flees though no one pursues,
but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

A wicked man like me flee so many times from people, unseen fears came over me, the spirits are fighting with me, and I was running away from the society, and so I am living in loneliness, a man made modern cave, and living a cast away life, and no one like me like a brother any more, but an enemy in the closet, and I was cast down my soul, until to the night, my bone stick to my flesh and mourn in the day lights, and there is no joy living in this world, and my eyes sin and my heart broke.

The Joy of the Holy Spirit, where is it?

I had seen so many problems in this world, until we see God, the problems will be stopped then, no one pursues me, but I am running, chased by a wind or a shadow! Scared even to death, and I see people forget death is coming ahead, but they are merry making with life so short.

I am living a upright life? No, I do not see me as a good man even, but a man with broken heart, a man toiling for food, becoming a man losing his own spiritual food, and becoming a sinful and untrustworthy man, I am undone, and I am the biggest fool to me, and if I want to smile, I better smile to myself, undone, for whole my life, success is like a wind, that I cannot hold, it is in God's Hands, He gave, and He is taking away, and I am still searching the scripture, and in the Bible, I found my only comfort, that move me on another moment, and it is the Bible I can find my hope, it is when I am reading the Bible, that moment I am living, when I close my Bible, I am a dead man, forgetting my past sins, like forgetting my own face in the mirror, to this day I am living depending on the heavenly bread, without the Bible, I rather die once, twice, and again, it is those verses from the Bible that send my broken heart, the herd and remedy, the honey for my bitter soul, and a cheer on my face, my Bible, is the most wonderful belonging I take, when I am working with men, and without it, I will not start to work. It is the lesson I learned until this moment.

And the witch men and women are fighting until this hours, chanting with strange spirits in them. We are at war even I am weak and sick!

But there is another war within us, those unnecessary divisions, I am sick of those divisions that call us to separate from each other! If you die you die in the arm of the Lord, tonight! Why you want to separate brothers and sisters from the Lord Jesus Christ, did He commanded you to make those divisions, before they die. I am afraid, no so. May the Lord guard us from errors like this verbal plenary preservation, it even separates the BP churches!

Separate ourselves from errors, is a cry from the Bible, why in the Bible college, the theologians did not hear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment