Sunday 20 September 2009

When the Holy Spirit is with you

When I click on the weekly, a sense of Holy Spirit came, the flow of the Holy Spirit came forward onto me, like a little stream in me, I knew this weekly is anointed by the Spirit! I read it, the Holy Spirit makes sense to me after a moment, follow this man, the writer, Dr T, a man with Holy Spirit!

But I say to the Holy Spirit, this man is a VPP man! But the Holy Spirit told me, follow him, and to continue to write, hoping many will come to read this blog, and be blessed! Even then, follow him the writer, learn from him.

Then I penned these words quickly! "Not matter what happened in the BP churches, the Holy Spirit does not forsake you the BP! You, therefore, do not forsake the Holy Spirit, the laying of the hands, that Spiritual gift have been given to you!....Do not like the Anglican and Lutheran Churches in US, they had fallen under the homosexual sins! This sin is more serious than the Verbal Plenary Preservation! So, unite ye BP, and do not look back, what happened, let it happened, but look forward to the final assignment! Stand for the truth of the Gospel!

Stand fast, from that Great Evangelist John Sung, the revival came once to you, you must catch the fire again, that great day is approaching, and take heed that you are not looking back with your plow, but you must look up ward!

Waiting in unity!

The One who is coming, our Messiah, even His shoes string we are not worthy to untie, how are we going to be wise enough, in deciding all His Holy Words in a single TR, and then understand all the content in the Bible? Who are we to quarrel over His a few missing Words! He has His faithful witnesses for thousand of years, are you one of them?....."

Lastly, I say to the Lord, "Lord, I will follow this BP pastor, if he is a great man on earth, he is the younger brother of Dr.TT, I will learn from his speech, I will follow his path, I will listen to his sermons, I will read his books, I will follow his writings, I will learn to speak like him, I will continue to be like him, is it all right for me to forsake that Verbal Plenary Preservation than?"

The Lord smiled to me, the Lord answered to me in an non audible sense, it seem good to God, the Holy Spirit is happy, He is allowing us to follow that man without the Verbal Plenary Preservation.

The problem now is, weather this man Dr T, allowing us to follow his leading without that VPP or not? Or he is insisting us to follow him to endorse VPP. I am quite confused in this moment even in the end time, before the dawn! May the Holy Spirit lead us, so that we may not worry tomorrow!

Can we be united without the Verbal Plenary Preservation? Indeed, yes!

Father in heaven, may Your will be done, please strengthen us. In Jesus Christ's Name, I prayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment