Thursday 10 September 2009

I understood

I understood why the end time, where there are so many great calamities, those days I have waited for so many years, because I remembered the Lord foretold us these calamities in the the Bible! They are happening!

I read these verses so many times, and know I am started to understand, the end time calamities are actually a judgment from God toward mankind!

It is His wrath toward mankind

1. Idolatry
2. Murders
3. Homosexuality
4. Terrorists
5. Corruptions
6. Racist
7. Satanism

Here I say again, after the fears from the air, the fears from the water, then there is fear from the earth! Road will become lions, lands become tigers and fowls in the air will come down, will they come like eagles looking for dead bodies, the dead body become the food for the fowls in the air!

Fear in the land! Fears in the lands! We must go through!

If my words become like a fake prediction, just treat me like a crazy man, telling white lies to scare people, do not trust me any longer!

I understand what is a murder! They killed my relative!

I pray for that fear from the land, as a signal for mankind!

And half of the Jerusalem will be given to the neighbor! And they will make peace and be merry! I am kidding! Do not become too harsh with me!

Treat me as a crazy man, and my words are useless! Take this blog like a criminal blog, and I rather rest in the arms of the Lord. I am for peace, I pray for the peace in the middle east! because Arabs and Israelites they are brothers actually!~Their one father was called Abraham! No, they must not fight with one another at a time, but reconcile to one another at a time, and then the Messiah will come!

I have paid my blog to them with blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment