Sunday 20 September 2009

New Testament Manuscripts

For a moment, I hoped someone would send me a Papyri manuscript, especially the P46, and then I will go and see those theologians, and we will study together on the top of Bukit Timah, mediating for 40 days and nights without eating and drinking up there, dying to search the word of God! So called, Living by the word of God!

But later, I changed my mind, I see it is only joking and kidding, people will see that we are out of our mind, so it is better for me to challenge the theologians in the world wide web!

And again the theologians may not satisfy! Maybe the theologians wanted all the Church Fathers to resurrected from their graves to testify that P46! To testify the authentication of all the 5000 manuscripts, are the Church Fathers not angry with us when they see us quarreling after 2000 years Christ died, for these few words, I hope we better don't disturb them with our wisdom from the earth! You wanted to crucify the Lord again?

Let the Church Fathers resting in peace, let the peace from God come to us! Am I killing my time with this blog? Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment