Thursday 10 September 2009

No one become my help

I am alone! No one human I called a friend on earth!

Friends become enemies because of Bible Versions! This is mere Christianity!

I have no friends on the earth for the sake of Bible! Accept Him who died for me on the cross!

When I preached about Him, and my friends become my sole enemies, and they wanted to slap me, in telling them the Gospel!

No, no one on earth this time I called a friend, it is in this blog that I write and write to speak my mind to cyber world!

This is a window where I look into another silent death! There is no security like in the cyber world, it is better than my real life. This blog is my daily, I record my surjourn on earth! A life long war with the devil and satan, I called my life is!

But what I find people in the cyber world, they are not my friends neither, but just a few bunch of business men preying for men! Who cared what happened to you!

Some one laughed at me, saying I am writing a book!

I am alone, but not totally alone!

Lord, please sent me Your Spirit, and let me live a moment in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment