Thursday 10 September 2009

Ambush

There are people lie in wait for me, and they see me as a man with decease, and they see as a man fallen down, a man cannot walk up again, they had laid in ambush for me, every day I like a lamb prepared to be slaughtered, and the gospel I preached, who wanted to listen? No one wanted to listen to my speech! No one wanted to believe in God, along the way, all are stranger!

Some one laughed at me, see this man, a man do not know how to relate to other! He is living a hard life! Like living in the wilderness!

They scorned me days and nights! When I am going to die soon, so that my place will be taken by some one else, like the doctors, they are waiting to come to take over my place!

Here, I stand, another day, be gone another day.

Lord Jesus Christ, if You are living in my life, please show Yourself in my life.''

I wanted to relate with You, Lord Jesus Christ, if You are looking into this blog, God, please hear my cries!

No comments:

Post a Comment