Monday 21 September 2009

A plea for the end time

Heavenly God our father,

This is my plea, please give me the Spirit, the Spiritual Comforter, the Spirit of God, from the Father and the Son, please come unto me this moment! Please come and save my soul from errs, so that I will not become a brutal natural brute beast! So that I will not follow my natural instinct.

Lord, saved me until to the utmost, even though I have the KJV Bible, NIV, CUV, NKJV, but Lord, I want the Holy Spirit to come unto me, please give me the Holy Spirit! This is my constant plea!

May the Lord also grant mercy and peace, grace unto Your servants who are on earth, who are suffering due to the errs of Verbal Plenary Preservation, may the Lord grant us wisdom from above, so that we may unite in Christ!

Come, let the Holy Spirit come to us, let Him come unto us! Let us put away our natural instinct, and receive the Spiritual wisdom! Let me say, "Dear God, our Holy Spirit please come and dwell in me!"

I pray in the precious Name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment